A couple of days ago, if memory serves me correctly, Miss Valley Girl Gone Country nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, which is a pretty sweet thing to read for my Donkey Balls.
Highly recommend you check her blog out, she’s a very honest woman with a good outlook on life with chuckles to give out.
Now I suppose it’s my turn to continue with this tradition…
These are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award –
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
The 15 bloggers I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award are :
8. Gail’s Forum
9. My Gay Mom
13. Bic The Explorer
14. The Byronic Man
Now the seven interesting things about me:
1. I have a real fear of pregnant women that links back to my Aunt trying to teach me how to swim as a child while she was pregnant.
2. …I can’t swim.
3. I have a serious crush on a gay man who also happens to be my manager and is highly aware of this crush.
4. I like symmetry in people…Yeah, I know, how can I explain this, I think everyone is beautiful when I find the right angles (insert cheesy aww here).
5. I over think way too much for my own good.
6. When I’m in the bathroom I surf the web on my phone and tweet because my best thoughts come from there.
7. Despite the sarcastic negativity, I really do believe everything has a time and happens for a reason.